Upload your wildlife sighting videos and earn revenue for you and for conservation.
It’s really easy – just follow the steps below.
What you need to know…
- - Content must be engaging for our viewers – the more interesting the content, the more likely it is to go viral and earn great revenue
- - Video content must be your own or you must have the right to use it
- - Tracking the Wild automatically donates 10% of all revenue earned to our partner conservation organisations and we’ll pay 50% to you. We encourage you to donate some or all of your portion to conservation
- - We keep 40% because we have to cover a number of costs to keep the platform running and to ensure that your video gets maximum exposure
- - Your advertising revenue will only be paid once it has reached a minimum of R1000 ($100). The amount will be paid to you or your nominated conservation organisation at the end of every second month
Why upload your video sighting to Tracking the Wild…
- - Data from all our sightings go to conservation research
- - Our YouTube channel is dedicated to wildlife videos which attracts more viewers and therefore more earning potential for your video
- - It’s an easy way to donate to conservation, as a minimum of 10% of each video’s advertising revenue goes to conservation
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to keep updated on our amazing wildlife videos.
If you are having any issues uploading your video sighting, or prefer to send it to us via alternative methods then please contact us here.